Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 India License.

and these are the few who love me

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Flowers of Love



Well it ain't a gonna be as long now as it has been
I got a feelin' that me and love are in tune
And it ain't a gonna be as long now as it has been
Somewhere the flower of love is waitin' to bloom


Sunshine and laughter just over the hill all I got to do is climb
Someone is waitin' true love to give waiting over on the other side

it ain't a gonna be as long now as it has been
Somewhere the flower of love is waitin' to bloom

~ Lynn Anderson from Flowers of love




4 comments:

  1. Was checking out other pictures and immediately found a new one. Its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW nick...can I please have these ?? please :D
    Love the photo...beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shot this? :) So so gorgeous!!:) I always fall in love with Yellow..there is something so magnetizing about it.:) Don't you think ? :)

    ReplyDelete