Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 India License.

and these are the few who love me

Monday 21 May 2012

Speed Of Life.

The Speed Of Life

I sit and watch, 
The cars go by.
My life seems, 
So motionless.
Standing still, 
But moving so fast.
Faster than the speed of light, 
Is the speed of life. 
                               
                                                    ~Jamie Collins






Held my camera after a long time to see that the life in the city has been moving at light speeds. A view of the traffic at 100 feet road Indira Nagar. 
The distortion in the image is intentional to get a hazy picture indicating the distortion in the minds.


P.S : no idea how many of you missed my this space.. but its good to be back and clicking :)

4 comments:

  1. Its good to see you back :)
    Amazing photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow shutter effect. Awesome photography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the first image more.
    The speed of life. Fast-paced but lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pictures.
    you know, I'm a fan of your clicks. Nice to have you back. :P

    ReplyDelete